• Culture – This is a critical component. As an employee, we expect you to conduct yourself in a manner that reinforces the core values and mission of Calvary Chapel
• Work all scheduled shifts and mandatory special events unless time off is requested and granted beforehand by Childcare Supervisor. Events are held at all campuses
• Stay in assigned room. Team Leads will assign your room during normal Childcare shifts and Coordinators will assign your room during service time. You may not leave without permission from either the Team Lead or the Coordinator
• During services, you will assist the volunteers. Childcare will never correct or direct a volunteer, only assist in caring for the children
• Assist and interact with the parents during sign in and pick up
• Attend to the children’s needs at all times
• Interact with kids—they are your priority! (Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. Matthew 19:14)
• Accompany children to the bathroom; wait outside. If younger child, you may need to help, keep door cracked
• Only female workers will change diapers. Wear gloves and wash your hands each time you change a diaper
• You must use the planned curriculum and help the children with their crafts during each shift (Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6)
• Serve snacks to children
• When shift is over, ALL workers will clean toys, wipe down furniture in room, vacuum carpets, sweep floors and take out all trash to the dumpster
• Accompany children to the playground or play areas tending to their needs. Watch them carefully and make sure the rules are followed to prevent injuries
• Workers that are working during service times must make sure that ALL classrooms in the A & K buildings utilized during service are cleaned before leaving
• Attend all mandatory Childcare meetings
• Wear childcare shirt provided during every work shift
• Able to lift 35 lbs. Any child over 35 lbs will require help
• Follow all CCM policies and Childcare regulations
• There may be times that you will be required to work a mandatory event unless given permission from the Childcare Supervisor ahead of time. This may include traveling to other campuses (Viera, Sebastian and Melbourne)
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Calvary Chapel must be your home church and consider Pastor Mark your senior pastor
• Demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus through spiritual and moral integrity (If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Romans 10:9-10)
• Fruit of the Spirit is consistently displayed in your life (But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23)
• Be a reflection of God’s love to colleagues and visitors (A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:34-35)
• Mature, ongoing relationship with Christ and regularly attend church service
• Servant-heart and optimistic attitude (Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves… Philippians 2:3)
• A dependable team player who understands unity and works well with people (Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:3)
• Ability to set boundaries to limit non work-related communication
• Ability to stay within the parameters of the job description when on the clock
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Self-starting – can work with little supervision or direction
WIN a person to Jesus Christ - New converts bring excitement and infuse freshness into a body.
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” Mark 16:15
DISCIPLE a person in Jesus Christ - Equipping believers gets them grounded in the Word. During this disciplining process, the person is being conformed to be like Jesus Christ. God has left all believers here on earth so that the Holy Spirit might indwell and empower them:
To think like Jesus thought………………………………..Mind of Christ
To minister like Jesus did…………………………………..Works or Ministry of Christ
To be like Jesus………………………………………………….Character of Christ
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matthew 28:19 -20
SEND a person for Jesus Christ - The world is in darkness and surviving without hope. Christians have been called to go and bring light and hope to these hurting people. We must have the compassion of Jesus.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8
If you have made a decision to follow Christ, then the 5 C's are your roadmap to an exciting walk with God! They are the key elements we find in Scripture that helped the disciples turn their world upside down! And for that reason, they're the heart and soul of who we are at CCM.
Be a growing follower of Christ. A committed Christ follower no longer leads his life; he chooses to follow God in full obedience to Him.
Live the fulfilling lifestyle. Here at CCM we celebrate our new life in Christ 24/7! He knows us by name, He forgives all our sins, He directs our steps, He gives us the power and desire to live for Him.
To others in personal vibrant relationships.
Share the good news to everyone everywhere. Jesus said, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."
Your time, passion, talents and possessions. God's work on earth is accomplished by Christ followers who give what they have to bless others.