Production Manager (Live Services) / Lighting Tech
FLSA Status: Exempt (Full-Time)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Reports to: Director of Production
We exist to glorify God by being a loving community where people are saved, set free,
discipled, empowered, and sent out to fulfill their God-given calling.
This position is involved in both the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage at their campus/venue. The candidate understands, supports, and has excitement to share the mission of CCM through Live Video Production.
• Direct technical aspects of services and other productions, checking and switching between video sources, and taking responsibility for the on-air product, including camera shots and graphics.
• Make sure that services run smoothly and are of high quality
• Operating/programming Jands Vista lighting consoles/software, show control equipment, and special effects
• Identify training needs of volunteers in use of equipment such as switchers, cameras, monitors, microphones, and lights
• BA Degree in Technical Theatre, Show Production, etc. or have equivalent work experience in technical entertainment supervisory experience including lighting design and light board programming experience
• Knowledge of grip and rigging skills a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work with a wide variety of personalities
• Knowledge/experience with ProPresenter helpful
• Commit to the core values and belief of Calvary Chapel of Melbourne and adhere to those values in the assigned projects
• Team player
• Mature and ongoing relationship with Christ
• Regularly attend church services
• Servant-heart and optimistic attitude
We exist to glorify God by being a loving community where people are saved, set free, discipled, empowered, and sent out to fulfill their God-given calling.