• Culture – This is a critical component. As an employee, we expect you to conduct yourself in a manner that
reinforces the core values and mission of Calvary Chapel
• Ability to delegate administrative tasks including: copies, assembling teacher supplies, purchasing, phone calls,
setting appointments, notes, letters, volunteer applications, and other documents, etc.
• Assist with oversight and commencement of volunteers and training
• Maintain volunteer and program schedules
• Assist in attaining goals, standards, and plans for future growth and events
• Communication with Kids’ Ministry Staff, CCM Staff, and CCMV leadership
• Maintain volunteer job descriptions and manuals
• Maintain ministry productivity and progress
• Communication with volunteers, parents, and kids via one-on-one conversation, email, phone, and meetings as
needed (Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.
• Communicate with safety and security of Ignite staff and CCMV to communicate information to IGNITE
• Effectively use Microsoft Office Suite including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
• Reserve, set-up and distribute weekly and special event supplies such as media equipment, teacher materials
and informational flyers
• Manage details of campus facility, classroom set up/layout plan, and onsite storage (Each of you should use
whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithfulstewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 1 Peter
• Maintain organization of stored supplies (Resource room, cabinets, shelves, bins, tubs, etc.)
• Work both Wednesday and Saturday evening services.
• Oversee and maintain Awana program and Summer Wednesday Nights
• Scheduling of volunteers
• Classroom rotations
• Special Awana Nights
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to deal with sensitive issues while
exercising good judgment (We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us… Romans 12:6)
• Flexibility and ability to work with volunteers and people on staff
• Able to lead with humility
• Organized, ongoing learner, strategic planner
• Creative and a visionary
• Work with little supervision or direction
• Team player
• Ability to stay calm in stressful situations (For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the
Lord but also in the eyes of man. 2 Corinthians 8:20-21)
• Calvary Chapel must be your home church and consider Pastor Mark your senior pastor
• Demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus through spiritual and moral integrity (If you declare with your
mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is
with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are
saved. Romans 10:9-10)
• Fruit of the Spiritis consistently displayed in your life (But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance,
kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-
• Be a reflection of God’s love to colleagues and visitors (A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have
loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one
another. John 13:34-35)
• Mature, ongoing relationship with Christ and regularly attend church service
• Servant-heart and optimistic attitude (Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility
value others above yourselves… Philippians 2:3)
• A dependable team player who understands unity and works well with people (Make every effort to keep the
unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:3)
• Ability to set boundaries to limit non-work-related communication
• Ability to stay within the parameters of the job description when on the clock
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
WINa person to Jesus Christ -New converts bring excitement and infuse freshness into a body.
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” Mark 16:15
DISCIPLEa person in Jesus Christ - Equipping believers gets themgrounded in the Word. During this disciplining process, the
person is being conformed to be like Jesus Christ. God has left all believers here on earth so that the Holy Spirit might
indwell and empower them:
To think like Jesus thought……………………………….. Mind of Christ
To minister like Jesus did………………………………….. Works or Ministry of Christ
To be like Jesus…………………………………………………. Character of Christ
“Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy
Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matthew 28:19 -20
SENDa person for Jesus Christ - The world is in darkness and surviving without hope. Christians have been called to go and
bring light and hope to these hurting people. We must have the compassion of Jesus.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea
and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8
If you have made a decision to follow Christ, then the 5 C's are your roadmap to an exciting walk with God! They are the
key elements we find in Scripture that helped the disciples turn their world upside down! And for that reason, they're
the heart and soul of who we are at CCM.
Be a growing follower of Christ. A committed Christ follower no longer leads his life; he chooses to follow God in full
obedience to Him.
Live the fulfilling lifestyle. Here at CCM we celebrate our new life in Christ 24/7! He knows us by name, He forgives all
our sins, He directs our steps, He gives us the power and desire to live for Him.
To others in personal vibrant relationships.
Share the good news to everyone everywhere. Jesus said, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all
Your time, passion, talents and possessions. God's work on earth is accomplished by Christ followers who give what they
have to bless others.