• Culture – This is a critical component. As an employee, we expect you to conduct yourself in a manner that reinforces the core values and mission of Calvary Chapel
• Assure the optimal functioning of building systems including electrical, mechanical, fire/life safety, elevators, etc
• Demonstrate mechanical aptitude in order to perform building repairs such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, air conditioners (We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. Romans 12:6): Operate in God’s wisdom and gifting to resolve issues as they arise
• Participate in the set-up/teardown of rooms and equipment relating to church and individual ministry events (Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters. Colossians 3:23): Perform duties to the best of your ability, maintaining an eternal perspective
• Maintain the lawn irrigation system
• Perform preventative maintenance on equipment (emergency generator, golf carts, forklift, light cart, high lift, gator tractor, etc.)
• Complete work requests and documenting maintenance records
• Troubleshoot electrical malfunctions and read wiring schematics
• Operate machinery after a period of training
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Must not have a fear of heights for required climbing
• Must be able to lift heavy objects correctly
• Must be able to read with understanding basic instruction manuals
• Must be able to use basic Microsoft Office software
• Results oriented, intelligent, well-rounded, adaptable to frequent changes and able to produce high quality work under pressure
• Manage time and schedules well and consistently meet deadlines. Capable of handling several tasks at once and following through
• Maintain a flexible spirit in order to change task quickly at the supervisor’s discretion
• Work with little supervision or direction
• Calvary Chapel must be your home church and Pastor Mark your senior pastor
• Demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus through spiritual and moral integrity (If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Romans 10:9-10)
• Fruit of the Spirit is consistently displayed in your life (But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23)
• Be a reflection of God’s love to colleagues and visitors (A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:34-35)
• Mature, ongoing relationship with Christ and regularly attend church services
• A dependable team player who understands unity and works well with people at all levels of the organization (Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:3)
• Servant-heart and optimistic attitude (for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose. Philippians 2:3)
• Flexibility and ability to work with volunteers and people on staff
WIN a person to Jesus Christ - New converts bring excitement and infuse freshness into a body.
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” Mark 16:15
DISCIPLE a person in Jesus Christ - Equipping believers gets them grounded in the Word. During this disciplining process, the person is being conformed to be like Jesus Christ. God has left all believers here on earth so that the Holy Spirit might indwell and empower them:
To think like Jesus thought……………………………….. Mind of Christ
To minister like Jesus did………………………………….. Works or Ministry of Christ
To be like Jesus…………………………………………………. Character of Christ
“Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matthew 28:19 -20
SEND a person for Jesus Christ - The world is in darkness and surviving without hope. Christians have been called to go and bring light and hope to these hurting people. We must have the compassion of Jesus.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8
If you have made a decision to follow Christ, then the 5 C's are your roadmap to an exciting walk with God! They are the key elements we find in Scripture that helped the disciples turn their world upside down! And for that reason, they're the heart and soul of who we are at CCM.
Be a growing follower of Christ. A committed Christ follower no longer leads his life; he chooses to follow God in full obedience to Him.
Live the fulfilling lifestyle. Here at CCM we celebrate our new life in Christ 24/7! He knows us by name, He forgives all our sins, He directs our steps, He gives us the power and desire to live for Him.
To others in personal vibrant relationships.
Share the good news to everyone everywhere. Jesus said, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."
Your time, passion, talents and possessions. God's work on earth is accomplished by Christ followers who give what they have to bless others.