Administrative Assistant, Women's Ministry
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Part-Time)
Reports to: Sr Director, Women's Ministry
Women’s Ministry Administrative Support
• Culture – This is a critical component. As an employee, we expect you to conduct yourself in a manner that reinforces the core values and mission of Calvary Chapel
• Preview, manage and handle email and calls
• Ability to complete administrative tasks including: copying, filing, assembly of books and materials, purchasing, phone calls, notes, letters
• Budget support, input, printing and filing of reports
• Develop and oversee on-line sign-ups and bulletin announcements
• Secure rooms and other resources for ministry use
• Develop Excel spreadsheets with data from ministry sign-ups, events and budgets.
• Track Study Group registrations and report numbers to The Chapel Store
• Responsible for credit card receipts, expense reports, currency exchanges, purchasing requests, and other items with regard to finance
• Organization of office materials and files
• Interface with and oversee office and ministry volunteers as needed
• Maintain supply closet and ministry resources including women’s study resources for all campuses
• Schedule and maintain appointments, answer calls, forward messages on a daily basis
• Proof and edit bulletin and women’s ministries brochures
• Be available to assist including some evenings and Saturdays or as needed at various events
• Work with ministry staff to maintain high standards of excellence
• Meet with “walk ins” who need prayer, guidance or assistance
• Manage and organize Director’s physical and electronic files
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Knowledge an application of social media
• Organize and maintain electronic files
• Work with IT department to communicate information for upcoming events
• Communicate regularly with volunteers
Prayer Ministry Support
• Receive and distribute prayer requests from the web, e-mail and phone line
Biblical Counseling and Encouragement Support
• Implement and keep record of Biblical Counseling ministry procedures, guidelines and forms for ministry
• Schedule quarterly meetings for Biblical Counseling Ministry as directed by supervisor
• Maintain databases and spreadsheets for supported ministries
• Be available to assist as needed at various trainings and meetings including some after hours
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and phone communications skills
• Knowledge and efficient use of Microsoft office Software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
• Ability to utilize or learn Shelby software for entering budgets and printing reports
• Ability to learn and proficiently use Ministry Platform
• Efficient use of all office equipment
• Ability to multi-task and have good analytical and numerical skills
• Knowledge and application of social media
• Calvary Chapel must be your home church and consider Pastor Mark your senior pastor
• Demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus through spiritual and moral integrity (If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Romans 10:9-10)
• Fruit of the Spirit is consistently displayed in your life (But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23)
• Be a reflection of God’s love to colleagues and visitors (A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34-35)
• Servant-heart and optimistic attitude (Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves…Philippians 2:3)
• Mature, ongoing relationship with Christ and regularly attends church services
• Strong commitment to the mission statement of Calvary Chapel Melbourne
• A dependable team player who understands unity and works well with people at all levels of the organization (Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:3)
• Effective communicator who is able to mentor and teach others (…Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind…Titus 2:4-5): Lead young women to grow closer to Christ through godly character and wisdom of the scriptures
• A willingness to participate in team-building, team logistics, and leadership
• A proven record of follow-through on assignments
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and adaptability to change
WIN a person to Jesus Christ - New converts bring excitement and infuse freshness into a body.
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” Mark 16:15
DISCIPLE a person in Jesus Christ - Equipping believers gets them grounded in the Word. During this disciplining process, the person is being conformed to be like Jesus Christ. God has left all believers here on earth so that the Holy Spirit might indwell and empower them:
To think like Jesus thought……………………………….. Mind of Christ
To minister like Jesus did………………………………….. Works or Ministry of Christ
To be like Jesus…………………………………………………. Character of Christ
“Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matthew 28:19 -20
SEND a person for Jesus Christ - The world is in darkness and surviving without hope. Christians have been called to go and bring light and hope to these hurting people. We must have the compassion of Jesus.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8
If you have made a decision to follow Christ, then the 5 C's are your roadmap to an exciting walk with God! They are the key elements we find in Scripture that helped the disciples turn their world upside down! And for that reason, they're the heart and soul of who we are at CCM.
Be a growing follower of Christ. A committed Christ follower no longer leads his life; he chooses to follow God in full obedience to Him.
Live the fulfilling lifestyle. Here at CCM we celebrate our new life in Christ 24/7! He knows us by name, He forgives all our sins, He directs our steps, He gives us the power and desire to live for Him.
To others in personal vibrant relationships.
Share the good news to everyone everywhere. Jesus said, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."
Your time, passion, talents and possessions. God's work on earth is accomplished by Christ followers who give what they have to bless others.