• Culture – This is a critical component. As an employee, we expect you to conduct yourself in a manner that reinforces the core values and mission of Calvary Chapel
• Prepare materials and equipment for after school activities. (For it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure. Philippians 2:13)
• Lead small group activities in an atmosphere where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences (Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6)
• Maintain a clean and orderly environment for students (For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people. 1 Corinthians 14:33)
• Prepare and display an organized environment and maintain godly character. (And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2)
• Supervise students at all times
• Enforce school discipline rules (Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:3)
• Provide academic assistance to students when asked (Beware that you don’t look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly Father. Matthew 18:10)
• Follow attendance, punctuality and proper attire as stated in the handbook
• Insure adherence to good safety standards, including taking charge and directing children in case of an emergency
• Keep CCA administration informed of potential problems or unusual events (Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Hebrews 13:17)
• Respond to inquiries and concerns in a timely manner
• Keep all (students, parents, staff) personal and medical information confidential (Those who guard their mouths and their tongues keep themselves from calamity. Proverbs 21:23)
• Be familiar with emergency protocols as presented in the “Preparedness Plan” booklet
• Able to lift 35 lbs. Any item over 35 lbs will require two people to lift
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor (And whatsoever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men... Colossians 3:23
• Be a Christian role model in attitude, speech and actions toward others (May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us…Psalm 90.17)
• Demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus through spiritual and moral integrity (If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Romans 10:9-10)
• Fruit of the Spirit is consistently displayed in your life (But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23)
• Be a reflection of God’s love to colleagues and visitors (A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:34-35)
• Mature and ongoing relationship with Christ
• Actively participate in a local Bible-believing church (Let us not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:25)
• A dependable team player who understands unity and works well with people (Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:3)
• Maintain high standards of ethics, honesty, and integrity in all personal and professional matters. (Hear then the parable of the sower. Hebrews 13:18)
• Servant-heart and optimistic attitude (Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves… Philippians 2:3)
• Have a conviction that God has called him/her to Christian school ministry. (For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of man. 2 Corinthians 8:21)
• Maintain high standards of ethics, honesty and integrity in all personal and professional matters (And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2)
• Follow the Matthew 18 principle in dealing with conflict
• Help create an atmosphere of unity and peace in the overall environment of the before and aftercare program Make every effort to leave in peace with everyone and be holy…. Hebrews 12:14)
• A heartfelt commitment to the core values and belief of CCM and CCA, adhering to those values in all aspects of this position
• Understand the importance of discernment, discretion, and confidentiality in the operation of the school (Those who guard their mouths and their tongues keep themselves from calamity. Proverbs 21:23)
WIN a person to Jesus Christ - New converts bring excitement and infuse freshness into a body.
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” Mark 16:15
DISCIPLE a person in Jesus Christ - Equipping believers gets them grounded in the Word. During this disciplining process, the person is being conformed to be like Jesus Christ. God has left all believers here on earth so that the Holy Spirit might indwell and empower them:
To think like Jesus thought………………………………..Mind of Christ
To minister like Jesus did…………………………………..Works or Ministry of Christ
To be like Jesus………………………………………………….Character of Christ
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matthew 28:19 -20
SEND a person for Jesus Christ - The world is in darkness and surviving without hope. Christians have been called to go and bring light and hope to these hurting people. We must have the compassion of Jesus.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8
If you have made a decision to follow Christ, then the 5 C's are your roadmap to an exciting walk with God! They are the key elements we find in Scripture that helped the disciples turn their world upside down! And for that reason, they're the heart and soul of who we are at CCM.
Be a growing follower of Christ. A committed Christ follower no longer leads his life; he chooses to follow God in full obedience to Him.
Live the fulfilling lifestyle. Here at CCM we celebrate our new life in Christ 24/7! He knows us by name, He forgives all our sins, He directs our steps, He gives us the power and desire to live for Him.
To others in personal vibrant relationships.
Share the good news to everyone everywhere. Jesus said, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."
Your time, passion, talents and possessions. God's work on earth is accomplished by Christ followers who give what they have to bless others.