• Empty trash cans, take out rubbish to trash dumpster
• Replenish bathroom supplies, help to maintain cleanliness of restrooms and unclog drains
• Clean windows, ceiling vents, light fixtures, walls and doors
• Finish and strip floors, clean carpets with Host Carpet cleaner and clean floors with auto scrubbers
• Vacuum, sweep, mop and dust
• Work with side-to-side floor machine and floor burnisher
• Dust furniture and clean all counter and cabinet surfaces, sinks and wall mounted items
• Pick up trash from grounds
• May be asked to help in the set-up/teardown of rooms and equipment relating to church and individual ministry events
• Perform duties to the best of your ability, maintaining an eternal perspective
• Notify Maintenance Dept of need for repairs in writing
• Cross training for back-up coverage
• Ability to respond to custodial emergency situations as effectively and as promptly as the situation requires
• Safely use and climb ladders
• Able to take proper care of and do routine maintenance on custodial equipment
• Ability to move various items of equipment and materials to locations inside and outside campus buildings
• Able to lift 35 lbs. Any item over 35 lbs will require two people to lift
• Travel to other campuses when required
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Must be able and willing to work in dusty, dirty, wet, hot and/or cold environmental conditions
• Manage your keys to the facilities and use good judgment in proper use of keys
• Ability to carefully view all tasks to judge proper priorities
• Ability to perform the physical nature of the tasks listed above
• Ability to communicate effectively with others
• Calvary Chapel must be your home church and consider Pastor Mark your senior pastor
• Demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus through spiritual and moral integrity
• Fruit of the Spirit is consistently displayed in your life
• Be a reflection of God’s love to colleagues and visitors
• Mature, ongoing relationship with Christ and regularly attend church services
• A dependable team player who understands unity and works well with people at all levels of the organization
• Servant-heart and optimistic attitude
• Ability to set boundaries to limit non-work-related communication
• Ability to stay within the parameters of the job description when on the clock
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Manage time and schedules well and meet deadlines consistently
• Self-starting – can work with little supervision or direction
• Maintain a flexible spirit in order to change task quickly at the supervisor’s discretion
• Ability to work overtime when required
WIN a person to Jesus Christ - New converts bring excitement and infuse freshness into a body.
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” Mark 16:15
DISCIPLE a person in Jesus Christ - Equipping believers gets them grounded in the Word. During this disciplining process, the person is being conformed to be like Jesus Christ. God has left all believers here on earth so that the Holy Spirit might indwell and empower them:
To think like Jesus thought………………………………..Mind of Christ
To minister like Jesus did…………………………………..Works or Ministry of Christ
To be like Jesus………………………………………………….Character of Christ
“Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matthew 28:19 - 20
SEND a person for Jesus Christ - The world is in darkness and surviving without hope. Christians have been called to go and bring light and hope to these hurting people. We must have the compassion of Jesus.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8
If you have made a decision to follow Christ, then the 5 C's are your roadmap to an exciting walk with God! They are the key elements we find in Scripture that helped the disciples turn their world upside down! And for that reason, they're the heart and soul of who we are at CCM.
Be a growing follower of Christ. A committed Christ follower no longer leads his life; he chooses to follow God in full obedience to Him.
Live the fulfilling lifestyle. Here at CCM we celebrate our new life in Christ 24/7! He knows us by name, He forgives all our sins, He directs our steps, He gives us the power and desire to live for Him.
To others in personal vibrant relationships.
Share the good news to everyone everywhere. Jesus said, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."
Your time, passion, talents and possessions. God's work on earth is accomplished by Christ followers who give what they have to bless others.