October 14, 2020
Take heart and do not worry, God is with you.
Joshua 1:1-9 After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses' aide: 2 "Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them — to the Israelites. 3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. 4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates — all the Hittite country — to the Great Sea on the west. 5 No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. 6 "Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. 7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
· Take Courage: God always has a plan
· Warren Wiersbe: “God didn’t give Joshua explanations as to how He would accomplish these things, because God’s people live on promises and not on explanations.”
· Take Courage: God’s direction is always best
Psalm 32:8 (NLT) The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.
Hebrews 6:1 Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God
· God has given ALL His Promises to His people TODAY!!!!
Hebrews 13:5-7 (NKJV) For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." 6 So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
· God has PROMISED: He will NEVER leave His CHILDREN
· Take Courage: God always keeps His promises
· It is the Lords heart for you and I to Clam ALL He has for US
· Promises are made to be received
· Take Courage: Let Gods Word to be your guide
· Text YES to 321.574.6970 if you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and SaviorAll Bible references are from the New International Version (NIV) unless otherwise noted. NLT = New Living Translation.