Digital Prayer Wall
We have created a digital prayer wall for you to add your prayers and the prayers you have for others. Add your prayers by clicking on the button below
What is Prayer Culture?
At Calvary Chapel, prayer is a vital part of our DNA.
We PRAY FIRST, PRAY RIGHT, and PRAY OFTEN…
The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” James 5:16
The very foundation of our relationship with Jesus lies in how intimately we connect to Him in prayer. Our faith can easily be derailed if we do not communicate consistently and effectively with Him. Prayer is a personal conversation with God; it should be open and honest (not complicated or contrived) with equal parts of speaking and listening. Prayer connects us to GOD- the almighty, sovereign ruler of all time and eternity... but how often do we forget, replace, rush through, or entirely skip our time with Him?
We can miss the power of prayer if we do not pray right. Knowing we are supposed to pray, sometimes we rush through requests and wrote acknowledgements but completely miss the POWER, PURPOSE, and POINT of prayer! Our prayers can become an item we check off our "spiritual to-do list", instead of a genuine exchange with our Creator. When there is no personal reflection, real concern for others, or earnest search for God's will, then have we truly connected to Him at all?
Prayer- real dialogue and communion with God- has he potential to transform our lives through the divine altering of circumstances and people, or by changing our own perception! Prayer can renew out thankfulness, stir our conscience, bring hope in despair, and align our perspective with HIS. Our words become kinder, our thoughts become purer, our futures become brighter, and God's purpose in our lives becomes unstoppable. Seeking God through prayer allows us to develop all the facets of who He created us to be!
Experience the unique prayer culture by joining us January 16-25 for a special time of PRAYER AND FASTING in the New Year.
Check our CCM Facebook page during the 10 days of Prayer for the latest prayer topics, and join the conversation!
If you cannot be with us, we will be live streaming this time of prayer on our website: https://www.calvaryCCM.com/media/live-streaming.
Prayer Together: Monday - Friday, January 16-20 from 6-7am
Prayer at Home: Saturday - Wednesday, January 21-25
Prayer Service: Wednesday, January 25 at 6:30pm
Prayer Together occurs at the Melbourne and Viera campuses and at the Fellowship Center in Sebastian.
Day 1Read Acts 26:1-8
"If they would admit it, they know that I have been a member of the Pharisees, the strictest sect of our religion. Now I am on trial because of my hope in the fulfillment of God's promise made to our ancestors."Acts 26: 5-6
Prayer Theme: Christ Follower believe this: Anyone can become a Christ Follower because nothing is impossible with God.
- PRAY for BOLDNESS to share the Good News
- PRAY for they ability to PERSONALIZE the Good News
- PRAY for PATIENCE in sharing the Good News
- PRAY that our lives would be a TESTIMONY of the life-changing power of Jesus Christ
- PRAY for opportunities to SHARE our hope = God's promises of forgivenss and eternal life
- PRAY that we would personally SPEAK to unbelievers with grace and truth
- PRAY that we would EXPECT God to change people's lives
Day 2Read Acts 26:16-18
"Now get to your feet! For I have appeared to you to appoint you as my servant and witness." Acts 26: 16a
Prayer Theme: Christ Follower's are commanded to go to our world as a servant and be a witness.
- PRAY for the unsaved/unchurched in our communities (Your VIO person)
- PRAY for the Lord to OPEN the spiritual EYES of the lost
- PRAY for the Lord to OPEN their EARS to hear the Gospel
- PRAY that God would impart FAITH for them to BELIEVE
- PRAY that the Holy Spirit would DRAW them to RESPOND
- PRAY that the Lord would set them FREE from spiritual BONDAGE
- PRAY for OPEN DOORS and to be HUMBLE and USABLE by God
- PRAY the Lord will open doors with the people you will see TODAY at work or school
- PRAY for God to show you the way to build CARING relationship with the lost
- PRAY God opens the door of OPPORTUNITY to INVITE them to church
Day 3Read Acts 26:17-18
"Yes, I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes, so they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God."Acts 26:17b-18a
Prayer Theme: God wants to open blind eyes and rescue unbelievers from the power of Satan to HIS KINGDOM
- PRAY that God would PREPARE the HEARTS of those who are BLINDED to truth
- PRAY that His light would SHINE through us in our DAILY lives reflecting His glory
- PRAY that God would put us in the path of someone LIVING in darkness
- PRAY that God would give us the BOLDNESS to SHARE His truth
- PRAY that the Holy Spirit would DIRECT our words to bring UNDERSTANDING to those BLINDED in spiritual truth
- PRAY that BLINDED eyes would be OPENED and people would be RESCUED from darkness
- PRAY that many in our community and in our world would CHOOSE life through SALVATION in Jesus Christ/li>
Day 4Read Acts 26:18
"Then they will receive forgiveness for their sins and be given a place among God's people, who are set apart by faith in me."Acts 26:18b
Prayer Theme: Repenting and believing frings forgiveness of sins AND all the benefits of being a son or daughter of God
- PRAY a prayer or REPENTANCE and RECEIVE God's FORGIVENESS
- PRAY for FREEDOM from guilt
- PRAY for a FRESH FILLING and EMPOWERMENT of the HOLY SPIRIT
- PRAY for WISDOM to share the gospel with those around you
- PRAY for the SALVATION of unsaved family and friends
- PRAY for PEACE in the midst of storms
- PRAY for GUIDANCE and DIRECTION for 2017
- PRAY for more of an AWARENESS of GOD'S PRESENCE in your daily life
- PRAY to be SET FREE form worry and fear
Day 5Read Acts 26:19-20
"And so, King Agrippa, I obeyed that vision from heaven. I preached first to those in Damascus, then in Jerusalem and throughout all Judea, and also to the Gentiles, that all must repend of their sins and turn to God."Acts 26: 19-20a
Prayer Theme: Obey God and stay on mission - VIO
- PRAISE God for His GRACE and LOVE in our lives
- PRAISE God that He ahs INVITED us to be on His rescue mission
- PRAY for a renewed PASSION and BOLDNESS in sharing the gospel
- PRAY for new OPPORTUNITIES to share His love with people in our lives
- PRAY for PATIENCE and COMPASSION in our relationships with friends who don't know Jesus
- PRAY for new friendships with people who don't know Jesus
- PRAY for a WILLINGNESS to sacrifice COMFORT and APPROVAL for the sake of Jesus
- PRAISE God for His PRESENCE and POWER at work when we share the gospel
- PRAISE God that His word DOES NOT return void